End of Year Sale!
All golf carts $200 off until the end of the year!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the average life time on a set of batteries?
- We see on average 5 – 8 years if batteries are maintained.
- How much do I need to spend to replace my batteries?
- Batteries themselves will cost anywhere from $650-$850 plus installation new cables etc..
- How do I maintain my batteries?
- The water level should be checked approx. once a month, battery cables should be cleaned because a poor connection will heat up and could melt your battery terminal. Also keep them charged, it is hard on batteries to be left in a low state of charge for long periods of time.
- What is involved in maintaining a gas-powered golf cart?
- Replace air filter, change oil, grease.
- Do you offer delivery and pick up service?
- Do golf carts have titles?
- No golf carts do not have titles you will only pay 6% sales tax.
- How far will an electric golf cart go on a charge and how long will it take to charge?
- With new batteries average is 20-30 miles depending on terrain and tire size. Charging takes 10-12 hrs..
- How far will a gas cart go on a tank of fuel?
- 6 gallons will go up to 200 miles.
- What are the dimensions of a golf cart?
- A standard golf cart with no accessories is just under 8’ long / 4’ wide /6’+ high with a roof. A back seat will add approx. 1.5’